To contact Ben regarding a conference or interview, please email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bio (Last updated 2/2017)
Ben Huh is the Explorer leading Y Combinator’s New Cities research program. His mission is to create healthy cities that everyone can afford.
Ben founded the Cheezburger Network in 2007 to buy sites like I Can Has Cheezburger, FAIL Blog, and Know Your Meme, and built it into one of the largest media networks in the world. He helped usher in the age of memes and viral content and launched a new media industry in the process. Ben also cofounded Circa, a startup that redefined how we read news on our phones. His personal and entrepreneurial journey has been written about in hundreds of articles in outlets like Time Magazine, The New York Times, CNN, Al Jazeera. He even had his own reality TV show in the US.
Ben is an outspoken voice on entrepreneurial depression, media, and crowdsourcing. He graduated with a BSJ from Northwestern University’s Medill School of Journalism.
 Cheezburger was acquired by Literally Media in 2016.
 Circa was acquired by Sinclair Broadcast Group in 2015.
Sampling of Past Press
- Time Magazine feature + video
- Nightline interview regarding LovelyListing.com
- Entrepreneur Magazine feature
- NY Times on Blogs to Books
- LA Times on the success of I Can Has Cheezburger?
- Slate feature on Pet Holdings, Inc.
- Tech Crunch: EngrishFunny.com Launch (with video)
- C|Net on blogging as a successful business
- Wired Magazine at ROFLcon
- Sydney Morning Herald on the business of memes
- Sound Magazine cover: Seattle’s Internet King and the cats that made him