To contact Ben regarding a conference or interview, please email him at email@example.com.
Ben has always been a start up guy. Ben founded the Cheezburger Network. after acquiring I Can Has Cheezburger? in 2007 and grew it into one of the largest humor networks in the world — while making a profit during one of the deepest recessions. Cheezburger has been credited with bringing Internet culture and memes to the mainstream. Ben credits the success of his company to the users and fans who create the content. His goal, and Cheezburger’s mission, is to make the world happy for 5-minutes a day.
Ben was also a co-founder of Circa, a startup that helped redefine how we consume news on mobile that operated from 2012 to 2015.
Ben graduated with a BSJ from Northwestern University’s Medill School of Journalism.
Sampling of Past Press
- Time Magazine feature + video
- Nightline interview regarding LovelyListing.com
- Entrepreneur Magazine feature
- NY Times on Blogs to Books
- LA Times on the success of I Can Has Cheezburger?
- Slate feature on Pet Holdings, Inc.
- Tech Crunch: EngrishFunny.com Launch (with video)
- C|Net on blogging as a successful business
- Wired Magazine at ROFLcon
- Sydney Morning Herald on the business of memes
- Sound Magazine cover: Seattle’s Internet King and the cats that made him