I’ve been watching Joe Millionaire this season and I hope that we have learned the following five things:
1) Being spoiled is not something to be proud of.
2) Being able to tell a good lie does not make up for the fact that you are lying.
3) Being rude and obnoxious should not be confused with the good aspects of directness and assertiveness.
4) The difference between a blonde and brunette is 14 percent in the blonde’s favor.
5) An average episode of reality TV is 75% filler/rehash and 25% new content.
One last thing… on reality TV, no matter how quietly you talk, they can still hear you.