Monthly Archives: March 2009
I gave Kari (co-founder of ICHC) a little gift…
There’s something magical about being at SXSW. For instance, my dinner companions tonight were: Jeffrey Kalmikoff (of Threadless), Kevin Rose (founder of Digg), Aaron Peckham (founder of Urban Dictionary), Micah Baldwin (#1 douchebag and a great guy), Gary and AJ Vaynernerchuk, the CTO of I Can Has Cheezburger?, Scott Porad and on and on. Of course, Gary picked two great bottles of wine to go with our meal at Fogo de Chao.
Ridiculousness and dinner tab roulette ensued and I’ll post videos when I get back. If you’re at SXSW, you know where to @ me.
- Ben’s Tweets on 2009-03-03:
The definition for LifeAlert is hilarious: http://140pedia.com/vote/ #
Don.. http://tinyurl.com/bldz5u #
- John Mayer likes @failblog: http://twitter.com/johncmayer/status/1273165573 #
- Some douchebag is threatening us to try to steal our @lookslike account. #
- Your Mom (your mom) according to 140pedia… http://tinyurl.com/bgp3et this is what I call CLEVER #
- RT @ekai: yes, http://thru-you.com/ is absolutely amazing! via @tedr #
Powered by Twitter Tools.
Videos like this defines exactly why the Internet is an awesome cultural wonderland.
A piece of content that has virtually no value finds meaning in a new context and a new time. Then, like a salmon swimming upstream, it finally finds its home in the hearts and minds of those who want it the most.
The ‘Tubes makes me just as happy as that drummer.